Category Archives: Privacy
We have improved our Free private sites. the private site now can work as an stand alone website or added into a frame for performance page.
- Money manager or Expert advisor developer (1): you are able to create private site of fxstat.com using CNAME to domain or subdomain to make sure your users will only land to your private site with no access to other performances. This feature will help you to reduce the risk of loosing your clients to other traders. You can enable this feature from setting=>Branding section
- Money manager or Expert advisor developer (2): Ability to provide you with Re-branded option that fit your website with your header and footer. (Please contact us for more information)
- Broker: we are able to provide you with complete secure backend system for your clients only to access and analyze their trades. (Please contact us for more information)
- Set privacy on data you don’t want to show.
- Ability to create private and public accounts
- Ability to create limited time or permanent access link to private accounts. limited life time will expire within 24 hours.
1- Add to watchlist: members are now able to add performances to their watchlist to track the growth results from the time they added it to the watchlist.
On performance page
On members Dashboard
2-Total volume (lot size). When you click on each month on monthly results table it will recalculate the total lot size for that particular month.
3- Total commission: the commission traders paid since starting their trades. Also when you click on each month on monthly results table it will recalculate the total commission for that particular month.